In order to strengthen the CSO sector, CEPS delivers a range of services to its accredited members from:-
1. Have a positive Accreditation Status, usually sought by the State and stakeholders.
2. Possibilities of nomination to represent the civil society on relevant National Committees and Boards and International Forums.
3. Have access to administrative services and support (e.g. Meeting facilities, internet access, postal mailbox)
4. Assistance in developing project ideas and sourcing of potential donor funding
5. Training and capacity development