A platform is a serviced based environment. Services are produced by people and consumed by various direct beneficiaries, stakeholders and public. CEPS is a multi-sectorial network of Civil society Organisations (CSOs)
Since its inception, CEPS has grown to be a recognised brand and leader in civic policy engagement. The manager reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
CEPS Programs & Events Department manages and coordinate of all CEPS programs, projects & activities. The office is managed by the Programs Events Manager – Ms. Chantal Ellen, assisted by the Programme Events Officer Mrs Agnielle Payet. The responsibilities of this office include:
- Identify and organised capacity building training’s and encourage advocacy and networking amongst CEPS members. This is done through identifying, planning, organizing, consolidating and implementing various programs outlined within the key result areas of CEPS strategic plan.
- Develop strategies to put into operation the Strategic Plan of CEPS in relation to the operationalization of the Thematic Sectors (Commissions) and within this capacity take the role of focal point within the secretariat for the Commissions.
- Assist CSO’s in project planning, implementation & closure
- Develop resource mobilisation strategies and strengthen networking nationally and international with key stakeholders
- Meet with donor organisations and advice on key civil society areas of need
- Provide technical advice to the office of the CEO and CEPS commissioner’s in the field of project management
The Programs & Events Manager works in close collaboration with all seven CEPS Commission.