Mission: Deliver an accreditation service based on institutional standards set out in the Constitution of CEPS, criteria for membership and Code of Conduct.
Strategic Goal: To improve the legal, institutional and operational frameworks for CEPS and CSOs to operate effectively (From CEPS Strategic Plan)
- Engage with government or Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in areas to do with enhancing and facilitating the operational status of CSOs
- Provide information and reports (including statistical information) concerning Accredited Members.
- Increase Membership of CEPS by assisting CSOs with registration/accreditation
- Develop initiatives that will improve the value of CEPS membership.
- Maintain a database of accredited members
- Oversee the accreditation/credentials processes.
- Maintain a database of Charity Organisations in accordance with the MOU signed with the Ministry of Finance.
- Ensure accreditation/credential procedures and policies are maintained.
- Advise Members on accreditation processes.
To contact the CEPS Communication and Membership Department please email Mrs Agnielle Payet on [email protected]